- The Alumni meets shall be organized at least once in a year.
- Facilities of the cell
The following are facilities provided by Alumni Coordination Cell
- 1. Alumni Coordination Cell room with high-speed internet connection.
2. Conference hall for conducting alumni meets.
3. Registered body for Alumni Association.
4. Online registrations available for alumni to join the VCET Alumni
5. Data Base of students having contact numbers and email addresses.
- Functions of the cell
FO1:¬†Provide a platform for the alumni to connect with each other for the exchange of
information, ideas, communicate their accomplishments, interests, and concerns, etc.
FO2:¬†Foster alumni pride and enhance the reputation of the College.
FO3:¬†Take opinions from the Alumni for the betterment of student‚Äôs career.
FO4:¬†Enrich the emotional bondage amongst the Students, Alumni and Faculty.
FO5:¬†Extend maximum help to the College in the placements and internships of students in
FO6:¬†Recognize Alumni for their significant contributions to education.
FO7:¬†Propose and execute special projects: Infrastructure, technical projects, seminars,
FO8:¬†Institute awards for meritorious students.
FO9:¬†Institute awards for the Alumni for their contribution to the College and the Society.
FO10:¬†To strengthen ties between the Institute and alumni and encourage them to participate in
the various cultural and social activities